Welcome to my new blog!

I already run a successful blog: www.leavingcairo.blogspot.com - a blog about an English girl the wrong side of 35 who finds herself settling (for the moment) in the beautiful country of Greece.
But there's more to Bex, the author - hence "The this 'n' that blog".
Documented here will be every day ramblings and observations - enjoy!

Contributors

Followers

Sunday 15 July 2012

In London week before the Olympics

Source: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2293738
Hi everyone,

I usually blog from Athens, Greece but have a lovely trip planned home to the UK to see friends and family.  I will spend a few days in London with friends, but am wondering if this is such a good idea, with all the Olympic hype!

Anyway, for the next few days I will blog from there - let you all know the atmosphere, the weather (!) and whether those queues at LHR really are as bad as they say.

Speak to you all soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...